News XPress beta testers needed
Author Message
 News XPress beta testers needed

[ANN] News XPress 0.9b

Hi people, I've made an XML newsfeed client with my XML Engine.

I need some beta testers for it.

XML  Newsfeeds can be  found at   http://www.*-*-*.com/ , www.xmltree.com,
and a few other places.

Some example urls of newsfeeds are:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ +xml
http://www.*-*-*.com/ +xml
http://www.*-*-*.com/ {*filter*}culture+xml

For  anyone  interested  about  the  internal core  side, the  parsing and
rendering was made incredibly simple  by XML Engine.  I added  moreover to
the list of formats understood in  about 8 miniutes,  because its  so easy
with XML Engine. The interface was the hard bit for me.

Anyway, I need some beta testers, and some ideas for  limitation as  it is
going to be shareware. Also price ideas, and cosmetic improvements.

Anyone who wants a free unlimited version and can help out beta  test this
app for me, give me ideas and suggestions please email me at

can't think up something you find more enjoyable to write :o)!

--
Email Cleaner does convenient re-wrapping on badly wrapped emails and
newsgroup-posts. Badly wrapped lines is a problem every Internet User

Email Cleaner works from inside all of your Mac programs, from one
button click.

< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;

Sun, 16 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Beta Testers Needed: Mac Tablet (Classic Note Pad Alternative for OS X)

2. Beta testers needed

3. Beta testers needed

4. Beta tester(s) needed

5. Beta testers needed

6. Beta-testers needed for metrics tool

7. Need Beta Testers

8. Beta testers needed for faxFUSE

9. LSZip Self-Extractor SDK -- Beta Testers Needed

10. Windows installer 1.6.5 beta testers needed

11. Beta tester needed: VHDL Studio Solaris/Linux/Windows

12. beta testers needed for Modula-2 IDE.