Hierarchical listbox: hot to test for sublistitem
Author Message
 Hierarchical listbox: hot to test for sublistitem

How do I test whether I have clicked on a folderrow or a sublist row in
a hierarchical listbox in an easy way? Now I add information in a hidden
column so that I know when a row is in a sublist.

Boris

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:46:32 GMT

1. Hierarchical listbox /w Wide Selection

2. Wanted: Simple draggable hierarchical listbox, not RAM hog, custom icons, row height

3. hierarchical listbox

4. Hierarchical Listbox?

5. test bench hierarchical design using processes

6. CFP: Workshop on Hierarchical Test Generation

7. Labview/Test Engineer needed for Hot Southern California Medical Device Startup

8. Seminar: Hot Issues in Testing Object-Oriented Software

9. Seminar: Hot Issues in Testing Object-Oriented Software

10. HOT HOT << USB Mass Storage Device >>> HOT HOT