RB 2.0 Threads on Windows NT
Author Message
 RB 2.0 Threads on Windows NT

Hi Folks,

While I am awaiting my RB 2.0 serial number to arrive I figured I'd ask a
question.

When compiling an RB app for Windows (specifically NT) does the thread
support map
directly to threads on NT or does RB do some fancy footwork (like other
programs
i've used) to make you think you've got multiple threads?

Sincerely, Brian Maher

Sun, 28 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cosmo Player 2.0 for Windows 95/NT

2. Curses module for Python 2.0 for Windows NT

3. DDE 2.0 and Windows NT

4. Threads and Oracle and Windows NT

5. Compilers Windows NT or Cross Compiler SunSolaris2.5/Windows NT Fortran77

6. ANNOUNCE: Helga - ODBC,CGI,Tcl,Windows NT,Windows 95,MS Windows

7. AEGizmo plugin works only with RB 2.0?

8. Re : TabPanel control in RB 2.0

9. RB 2.0 quits with error code 3.

10. New features in RB 2.0?

11. Passing and returning arrays in RB 2.0

12. Sounds in RB 2.0