One more Newby / mounted volume from a network
Author Message
 One more Newby / mounted volume from a network

Hello, I hope to some find help in this place.
I have a lots of project and a stockpile of question about RB
programming (bought the french version).

Today question is :

I am connected on a Apple network and I would like to how to make the
difference between a mounted volume on a local device and one mounted
from a remote device.

Thank you.
Empire Of Heaven - Software Dep.

http://www.*-*-*.com/ - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Thu, 03 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems getting username used to mount network volumes.

2. Mounting Volumes in RB?

3. network volume and saving

4. Network Volumes

5. One solution to File Sharing problems on Win 95/NT networks

6. How to replace one or two words with one word with one line of awk code

7. How do I populate a popup w/mounted volumes?

8. See one, do one, teach one...

9. GetFolderItem from a mounted NFS share in OS X

10. Mounting Harddisks!

11. New contact info for Bruce Mount

12. Meade XL200 telescope mount - Labview vi?