Arrays as method argument ?
Author Message
 Arrays as method argument ?

Hi,

whenever i try to set " sub Sourceplane ( rect(3) as double) " with
the add method feature of  RB5.1WIN I get a " ) expected" error
message.
Is there a workaround or is it impossible to pass an array to a method
without setting a property first.

Tia

Gazouz

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 01:28:45 GMT
 Arrays as method argument ?

Quote:

> Hi,

> whenever i try to set " sub Sourceplane ( rect(3) as double) " with
> the add method feature of  RB5.1WIN I get a " ) expected" error
> message.

It must be "sub Sourceplane(rect() as double)".

Just remove the 3.

Mfg
Christian

--
Four thousand functions in one REALbasic plug-in. The MBS Plugin.

<http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.html>

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 00:56:55 GMT
 Arrays as method argument ?

Quote:
> It must be "sub Sourceplane(rect() as double)".

> Just remove the 3.

Wow!  works

Thanks

Gazouz

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 02:18:36 GMT

1. unrolling array for method argument

2. Block arguments vs method arguments

3. array section as actual argument where dummy argument is INTENT(OUT)

4. Detecting uninitialized subroutine argument used as array bound of another argument

5. Subroutine arguments: arrays vs array slices

6. Array intrinsics with zero-size array argument

7. Naming conventions for method arguments

8. Collecting Messages sent to Method Arguments

9. define method with zero arguments

10. multiple blocks or proc arguments to method

11. snippet: modifications to GetoptLong to allow processing of method arguments

12. self as method argument revisited