Custom datatype howto?
Author Message
 Custom datatype howto?

   Hello,

I am new in realbasic programmation and I wonder how it is possible to
create a custom datype in realbasic like the Type command in Visual Basic.

Thank you for your help

Eric

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:12:23 GMT
 Custom datatype howto?

Quote:

> Hello,
> I am new in realbasic programmation and I wonder how it is possible to
> create a custom datype in realbasic like the Type command in visual
> basic.
> Thank you for your help

You can't.

Either use an object, or contain your data in one of the native
datatypes, such as integer, string, double, etc.

--
Email Cleaner does convenient re-wrapping on badly wrapped emails and
newsgroup-posts. Badly wrapped lines is a problem every Internet User

Email Cleaner works from inside all of your Mac programs, from one
button click.

<www.elfdata.com/emailcleaner/>

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:42:13 GMT

1. Pervasive DataType to Clarion DataType...

2. DBCS G datatype -> X datatype

3. Question on full-custom ASIC and semi-custom ASIC

4. tk custom widget ?? written in C ? howto ?

5. Adding datatypes to APL

6. Datatype conversion with variants?

7. Declare's, Quicktime and datatypes

8. How to create an own datatype!

9. PBWIN/Access(r) Datatypes/Users

10. Lens-Cache delivers wrong datatypes in attributes

11. GUID datatypes and SQLSERVER7

12. Which arithmetic datatypes in parcplace?