Listbox editable...
Author Message
 Listbox editable...

Hi,

(sorry if this subject appear twice, but after writing the first time
and send it, I can no longer see it; Netscape say that there is 1 item
not already read but it is not in the list)

Anyway: In a window, I try to list all folderItems contained in a folder
like an openFolderItem dialog does; The listbox has 3 column: The first
contains the name, the second contains the kind, the third contains the
disk where the item is (Especially for the desktop); At the
"name"column, each line whose the item is not locked is editable
(Allowing to change an item name); But when a field is selected, no line
is selected (i.e the "change" event is not executed and the
listIndex=-1) and when the "CellAction" event fire, I can't know wich
item should have another name (The last content is no more accessible,
too)... Any idea?

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Listbox Editable Cells?

2. Editable Listbox Problem

3. Using Cut Copy & Paste in Editable Listboxes

4. Editable listbox in Tcl

5. editable listbox?

6. List view with editable column(s)

7. MVP: ComboBox with Editable Value...

8. Editable list control

9. Editable Rectangle with OS

10. Editable Rectangle

11. movie an editable movie and info

12. How to add new editable properties to widget?