Database Delete record question
Author Message
 Database Delete record question

I am having trouble deleting records in a database where not all fields in a
table contain data.  I have 7 fields and only one of them contains data and
I want to delete it.

Thanks,

Joel

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 05:09:04 GMT

1. How to delete a record from a database....

2. deleting record in database

3. Can't delete or update Database records

4. Deleting database records/recordsets from LabVIEW

5. Multiple delete for database records

6. Sending array in the query string (was Multiple delete for database records)

7. Delete key on keyboard deleting records

8. Deleting current record based on next record

9. C5EEa - Record Not Available(33) when deleting a record

10. record rep on tagged record question

11. record rep on tagged record question

12. Deleting last record of dataset ?