Re : TabPanel control in RB 2.0
Author Message
 Re : TabPanel control in RB 2.0

----------

(francine) a crit :

Quote:
> Today I have converted my program from RB 1.0 to RB 2.0

> What I noticed so far is that the tabs of the TabPanel are leaving a
> lighter area behind on both sides of the tabs in the window where the
> Panel is placed.

> This effect is not with RB 1.0
> What has happend?

> --
> francine

Dear francine,

It's because RB2's Tabpanels's got a new propertie called 3smalltabs2. As
RB1.x doesn't offer that propertie, RB2.x considers your Tabs as 3large2.
Check the 3small Tabs2 propertie and you'll see what happends?
Regards
marca

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with TabPanel under RB 4.5

2. TabPanel and PagePanel in RB 4.5.1

3. Tabpanel controls

4. CFW 2.0 and Microsoft Internet Control Pack Beta 2 ActiveX Controls

5. AEGizmo plugin works only with RB 2.0?

6. RB 2.0 quits with error code 3.

7. New features in RB 2.0?

8. Passing and returning arrays in RB 2.0

9. RB 2.0 Threads on Windows NT

10. Sounds in RB 2.0

11. Array of sets of displayed controls in RB

12. Control a Train-Interface with RB?