Want to put REALbasic back on my hard drive
Author Message
 Want to put REALbasic back on my hard drive

As part of my preparation for OS X, I took REALbasic off my hard drive
(deleted it). I believe I backed it up beforehand, though, using Retrospect
Express. The problem is, I don't know how to look for REALbasic on my
back-up disks using Retrospect Express. (I know. It sounds stupid.). I had
upgraded REALbasic once or twice, so if I have to re-install it from
scratch, I'll be back to square one instead of where I was before (including
the updates/upgrades). Does anyone else here use Retrospect Express, and can
you tell me how to look for/restore REALbasic to my hard drive?

Many thanks in advance.

Mon, 03 May 2004 12:52:25 GMT

1. Parallel computing (and hard drive space...)

2. How can I read the Hard drive's Serial Number

3. ID of hard drive

4. Hard Drive Information

5. new hard drive / which file system?

6. hard drive

7. Hard Drive Serial Number & Stuff

8. Deleting Files on the hard drive from a Directory Queue

9. Read Hard Drive ID

10. Recording audio to hard drive

11. cannot find device or file error when installing 6.1 from cd or from hard drive

12. Dual Hard Drives