plug in code
Author Message
 plug in code

Alright I've finally gotten a CW plugin project to compile without any
errors. It shows up with a nice RB plugin icon and everything.
Problem is that now when I put it into the plugin folder, RB can't see the
methods that I compiled inside the plugin.  So I guess that the entry points
are not being passed back and forth as they should.
Am I doing something wrong here or should I be looking somewhere else? The
plugin code

    #include "rb_plugin.h"
    static int addFive (int val)
    {
         return (val + 5);
    }

    REALmethodDefinition addFiveMethod =
    { (REALproc)addFive, NULL, "addFive(val as integer) as integer" };

    void PluginEntry(void)
    {
       REALRegisterMethod(&addFiveMethod);
    }

Again, it compiles just fine with no errors.

thanks

--
Bruce Johnson

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 09:30:34 GMT
 plug in code

Quote:

> Alright I've finally gotten a CW plugin project to compile without any
> errors. It shows up with a nice RB plugin icon and everything.
> Problem is that now when I put it into the plugin folder, RB can't see the
> methods that I compiled inside the plugin.  So I guess that the entry points
> are not being passed back and forth as they should.

Does this happen with the sample plugins as well?  Or only with your
plugin?  (This is a very important question; if you can't get the
samples to work, then there's still something wrong with your set-up
and no amount of studying the code will help.)

The code you posted looks fine to me, to a cursory inspection at least.

Cheers,
- Joe

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 10:33:50 GMT

1. PLUG Source Code Archive (R4)

2. PLUG Source Code Archive

3. PLUG Source Code Archive

4. Location of PLUG code archive?

5. Example of Python code (C code to Python code)

6. P-code, T-code and Uni-Code Intermediate Languages

7. P-code, T-code, and Uni-Code Intermediate Languages

8. ISA Plug & Plug models ?

9. ISA Plug & Plug models ?

10. Does Dolphin Plug-in works with Mozilla 1.0 ?

11. How to plug a WXTRN at run-time?

12. Seraching plug-in similar to processes for OS X