Getting applications in order…
Author Message
 Getting applications in order…

Hi,

How can I get the applications in order that they was used (say user
open the finder, then simpleText, then RealBasic, activate SimpleText,
then the finder, then RealBasic; Can something return like {1: RealBasic
, 2:Finder, 3: SimpleText}?

Maybe hard to understand

Thu, 30 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Evaluation order of multiple Gets

2. DBT 's bigger than 2 Mb getting corrupted and out of order

3. getting the next widget from the tabbing order

4. Control Order impact on application speed.

5. Application of higher order kinds in Haskell

6. Getting name of running application

7. Getting an application's name from within RB

8. Getting Application's Name

9. Application menu and Atention getting

10. Getting variables in the dictionery file to work in my application

11. getting serious and delivering major applications

12. FW: getting serious and delivering major applications