RB 3.0 upgrade price?
Author Message
 RB 3.0 upgrade price?

any ideas what the upgrade from 2.1.2 to 3 will be in USD?

Fri, 27 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 RB 3.0 upgrade price?
No, not at all. No pricing has been set. It would be very premature, too.
Version 3 is at least a couple of months away.

Quote:

> any ideas what the upgrade from 2.1.2 to 3 will be in USD?

Sat, 28 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 RB 3.0 upgrade price?
What have the past upgrades run?

Jeff

Quote:

>No, not at all. No pricing has been set. It would be very premature, too.
>Version 3 is at least a couple of months away.

>> any ideas what the upgrade from 2.1.2 to 3 will be in USD?

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 RB 3.0 upgrade price?
it was $50 from v1 to v2 i believe.

Quote:
> What have the past upgrades run?

> Jeff

> >No, not at all. No pricing has been set. It would be very premature, too.
> >Version 3 is at least a couple of months away.

> >> any ideas what the upgrade from 2.1.2 to 3 will be in USD?

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 RB 3.0 upgrade price?

Quote:

> any ideas what the upgrade from 2.1.2 to 3 will be in USD?

We have not announced pricing, but historically the upgrade has been
half of retail. The 1 to 2 standard upgrade is 49.95, and to the
professional version, 149.95.

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 RB 3.0 upgrade price?
That works well for me - I purchased 2.1.2 just over a week or so ago and
was hesitant because I know version 3 will be out in the relative near
future.  $50 is a comfortable upgrade price.

Thanks;

Seth

Quote:

> > any ideas what the upgrade from 2.1.2 to 3 will be in USD?

> We have not announced pricing, but historically the upgrade has been
> half of retail. The 1 to 2 standard upgrade is 49.95, and to the
> professional version, 149.95.

Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. RB pricing

2. List & Label version 8 upgrade prices annouced

3. C5EE worth the upgrade price?

4. 2 to 4 upgrade price secret

5. Price for CW4 upgrade in USA ?

6. CW 2.0 upgrade price?

7. Price of CW2.0 upgrade?

8. Announcing competitive upgrade pricing for gQ

9. GReg-Plus new release and new competitive upgrade pricing

10. Upgrading PL/I -- Discount prices

11. Intel Visual Fortran Professional Edition - Pricing and Upgrades

12. Fujitsu COBOL V4 Upgrade -- Last Chance for Special Pricing