Problems with Clipboard
Author Message
 Problems with Clipboard

I'am writing a helper tool, for inserting images from a long list into a
open freehand document. I have analyze and rebuild the binary format -
basically it works. But the problem is this:

My application saves the binary code to the clipboard with
c.addmacdata("AGD1")=... and freehand acepts this only at first take. If
I want do this once more - freehand reports a error. If I close my
RB-Application and restart it - it works. How i can make sure, that the
clipboard is empty? I think, in second take, the code from before is
still in clipboard and so comes the error ... ?

Frank

Wed, 25 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy to Clipboard Problem

2. OCX - Clipboard - Image - Report Problem

3. Problem with Pixmap to clipboard

4. Pixmap Clipboard Problem under NT 4.0

5. Clipboard problem

6. Clipboard problem (again)

7. clipboard problem ?

8. Clipboard problem

9. clipboard problems

10. clipboard monitoring

11. Clipboards and open VMs and 32 bits

12. Simple J question: Windows clipboard