HANDBOOK FOR REALBASIC
Author Message
 HANDBOOK FOR REALBASIC

Im looking for a handbook for realbasic (not the official) for
begginers

thank you

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HANDBOOK FOR REALBASIC

Quote:

> Im looking for a handbook for realbasic (not the official) for
> begginers

Matt Neuburg's "The definitive guide to REALbasic" ?

mfg
Christian

--
"Es ist sehr einfach, das MacOS zu erlernen. Es ist unm?glich,
in Windows auch nur den berblick zu behalten."

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HANDBOOK FOR REALBASIC
I bought that book last november, and my god did it prove to be helpful.
Matt really put things in a way you could interpret without thinking, which
is good.

Its good coffee table reading, imho ;-)

btw - does matt still visit this newsgroup?

Quote:

> > Im looking for a handbook for realbasic (not the official) for
> > begginers

> Matt Neuburg's "The definitive guide to REALbasic" ?

> mfg
> Christian

> --
> "Es ist sehr einfach, das MacOS zu erlernen. Es ist unm?glich,
> in Windows auch nur den berblick zu behalten."
>                                          (Christian Treffler in dcsm)
> http://www.christians-software.de (Kostenlose Mac/Win Software)

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HANDBOOK FOR REALBASIC

Quote:

> btw - does matt still visit this newsgroup?

Not seen him for weeks here.

Mfg
Christian

--
"Irren ist menschlich." sagte der Igel und stieg von der Drahtbuerste

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HANDBOOK FOR REALBASIC
Of course some-one's writing REALbasic for Dummies at this moment, but
that'll take a few months to come out...

No other books than the one by Matt Neuburg already mentioned are
currently available, though. Unless you understand Japanese. I heard that
there are several books on REALbasic available in Japanese.

Floris

Quote:

> Im looking for a handbook for realbasic (not the official) for
> begginers

> thank you

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HANDBOOK FOR REALBASIC

Quote:
> Im looking for a handbook for realbasic (not the official) for
> begginers

In addition to Matt's and the Dummy book :), Mac Tech magazine is starting
to have fairly regular REALbasic articles. A little pricey ($49/year) for
just that, but it's a good magazine for things beside hard core C and C++.

Cheers,
Joe
--
Joseph Nastasi
YOU ARE GO!

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HANDBOOK FOR REALBASIC
my only other recommendation would be to use the on-line materials, like
realgurus, rb monthly and check out RB homepages (but you've probably
already done that) :)

Andrew.

Quote:

> Of course some-one's writing REALbasic for Dummies at this moment, but
> that'll take a few months to come out...

> No other books than the one by Matt Neuburg already mentioned are
> currently available, though. Unless you understand Japanese. I heard that
> there are several books on REALbasic available in Japanese.

> Floris

> > Im looking for a handbook for realbasic (not the official) for
> > begginers

> > thank you

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sound in RealBasic 4 Prof. (er, RealBasic)

2. Matching Data Types between RealBasic and the RealBasic Database

3. realbasic to excel/realbasic vers excel

4. The APL Handbook of Techniques

5. visualage for smalltalk 5 handbook ?

6. Missing handbook

7. Application Handbook

8. Object-Oriented Design Handbook

9. Review of Forth Programmer's Handbook

10. eForth Implementor's Handbook

11. Forth Programmer's Handbook

12. Handbook from CRC