Transitions and screen fade
Author Message
 Transitions and screen fade

Hi,

I'm developing a slide show applicationa and need to have screen fading and
or image transitions between files (images and/or moovies). Can somebody
suggest me a plugin that works also under Windows?

I already tried QT transitions but seems too slow.

Thank you!

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 18:44:38 GMT
 Transitions and screen fade

Quote:

> Hi,

> I'm developing a slide show applicationa and need to have screen fading and
> or image transitions between files (images and/or moovies). Can somebody
> suggest me a plugin that works also under Windows?

> I already tried QT transitions but seems too slow.

Why? How do you do that?

You can use masks if you want to do it yourself, but it won't be much
faster.

Mfg
Christian

--
Christian Schmitz
ICQ #64358078

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:14:39 GMT
 Transitions and screen fade
I would like to create a slide show application, unfortunatly masks and QT
transitions are too sloow...
Quote:

>> Hi,

>> I'm developing a slide show applicationa and need to have screen fading and
>> or image transitions between files (images and/or moovies). Can somebody
>> suggest me a plugin that works also under Windows?

>> I already tried QT transitions but seems too slow.

> Why? How do you do that?

> You can use masks if you want to do it yourself, but it won't be much
> faster.

> Mfg
> Christian

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 18:15:21 GMT
 Transitions and screen fade

Quote:

> I would like to create a slide show application, unfortunatly masks and QT
> transitions are too sloow...

Can you show code?
It sounds strange for me...

Mfg
Christian

--
Apple Computer Inc.
Proudly going out of business since 1976.

http://www.christians-software.de (Free Mac/Win Software)

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:00:28 GMT

1. Fading the Screen (Again)

2. Fade-in / Fade-out MP3 Files

3. Gamma Fade

4. Picture within a Picture Fade

5. Making pictures fade

6. Fading In/Out in RealBasic:

7. Brain fade on File Drop Box, please help.

8. rayleigh fading simulation

9. Will CA-VO fade away slowly?

10. Fade in and out lines in a graph

11. VGA 320x200x256 fade in/out routine.

12. Random number generators and bitmap fades?