RB 3.2.1 and OSX.1
Author Message
 RB 3.2.1 and OSX.1

Hello

What is wrong with RB 3.2.1 when using it with OSX.1?
After upgrading to OSX.1 some of my finished and unfinished projects are
showing unwanted mixed colors in statictext controls, menuitems and
windownames.
I tested it on multiple G4 machines but this makes no difference.

Gerard Jonker
The Netherlands

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 05:42:18 GMT
 RB 3.2.1 and OSX.1

Quote:

> Hello

> What is wrong with RB 3.2.1 when using it with OSX.1?
> After upgrading to OSX.1 some of my finished and unfinished projects are
> showing unwanted mixed colors in statictext controls, menuitems and
> windownames.

This is a known bug with RB 3.2.1 and it's fixed in RB 3.2.2.

But for future changes in RB and Mac OS X you should keep your RB copy
up to date and upgrade not only your Mac OS Version from time to time.

Mfg
Christian

--
Windows Error: 004 - Operator fell asleep while waiting.

http://www.christians-software.de (Free Mac/Win software)

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 05:52:26 GMT
 RB 3.2.1 and OSX.1

Quote:
>This is a known bug with RB 3.2.1 and it's fixed in RB 3.2.2.

There is a 3.2.2!!?!!  Is it still available on the REALbasic website?
--
Greg Fiumara

http://www.malletandbare.com/

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:44:30 GMT
 RB 3.2.1 and OSX.1
On 11/11/01 10:52 PM, in article

Quote:

>> Hello

>> What is wrong with RB 3.2.1 when using it with OSX.1?
>> After upgrading to OSX.1 some of my finished and unfinished projects are
>> showing unwanted mixed colors in statictext controls, menuitems and
>> windownames.

> This is a known bug with RB 3.2.1 and it's fixed in RB 3.2.2.

> But for future changes in RB and Mac OS X you should keep your RB copy
> up to date and upgrade not only your Mac OS Version from time to time.

> Mfg
> Christian

Thanks for your info, but I can not find this version om the FTP-site of
REALbasic.

Gerard Jonker

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:35:16 GMT
 RB 3.2.1 and OSX.1

Quote:

> Thanks for your info, but I can not find this version om the FTP-site of
> REALbasic.

> Gerard Jonker

Try:

http://webster.realsoftware.com/download/release.html

-Scott Steinman

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:38:10 GMT
 RB 3.2.1 and OSX.1

Quote:

> > Hello

> > What is wrong with RB 3.2.1 when using it with OSX.1?
> > After upgrading to OSX.1 some of my finished and unfinished projects are
> > showing unwanted mixed colors in statictext controls, menuitems and
> > windownames.

> This is a known bug with RB 3.2.1 and it's fixed in RB 3.2.2.

> But for future changes in RB and Mac OS X you should keep your RB copy
> up to date and upgrade not only your Mac OS Version from time to time.

Are you sure you don't mean 3.5.2?

--
"In a world full of lies/That tug at the truth
 I'm taking no sides/Now I recognize you..." -DS

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:06:56 GMT
 RB 3.2.1 and OSX.1

Quote:

>>> Hello

>>> What is wrong with RB 3.2.1 when using it with OSX.1?
>>> After upgrading to OSX.1 some of my finished and unfinished projects are
>>> showing unwanted mixed colors in statictext controls, menuitems and
>>> windownames.

>> This is a known bug with RB 3.2.1 and it's fixed in RB 3.2.2.

>> But for future changes in RB and Mac OS X you should keep your RB copy
>> up to date and upgrade not only your Mac OS Version from time to time.

> Are you sure you don't mean 3.5.2?

I'm sure he does. 3.2.1 was the last in that series before 3.5, and I'd
venture to say that there won't be another official REALbasic final release
until 4.0.

- Paul

--
Paul Scandariato     Intelli Innovations, Inc.

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:03:40 GMT
 RB 3.2.1 and OSX.1

Quote:

> I'm sure he does. 3.2.1 was the last in that series before 3.5, and I'd
> venture to say that there won't be another official REALbasic final release
> until 4.0.

Sorry if I was wrong with the number.
But the Color Bug is fixed in some newer RB version.

Mfg
Christian

--
Auf Windows 95 laufen so ziemlich alle Spiele.
Fuer ernsthaftes Arbeiten sollte man aber zusaetzlich ein

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:21:08 GMT

1. Which version of RB fixed serial ports under OSX

2. Why does this crash RB in OSX?

3. RB 3.5.1 problems on OSX

4. Can one call a UNIX shared library RB in OSX

5. RPG game with RB for OSX

6. RB alpha, SQL and OSX

7. RB 5 and OSX

8. RB QuickStart Guider from RB

9. launching an RB app from another RB app - appleevents

10. RB Entwickler gesucht / RB Developers wanted

11. RB: row order by RB database

12. protocol.rb http.rb 1.1.24