accessing windows DLL's from RealBasic
Author Message
 accessing windows DLL's from RealBasic

Is there a way to interface or call windows Dll's from realbasic?

Thu, 05 Feb 2004 11:24:08 GMT
 accessing windows DLL's from RealBasic

Quote:

> Is there a way to interface or call windows Dll's from realbasic?

Yes. See the Declare Command in the Help.

Mfg
Christian

--
"INTEL OUTSIDE" - Next generation warning label when the processor must
be kept outside in order to keep the computer from melthing.

http://www.christians-software.de (Free Mac/Win software)

Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:23:56 GMT
 accessing windows DLL's from RealBasic

Quote:

> Is there a way to interface or call windows Dll's from realbasic?

Yes, have a look at:

< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~pjs/RealBasic/winapi.shtml>
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;

Regards, Uwe.

--
panic: We are{*filter*} here ...

Thu, 05 Feb 2004 17:52:23 GMT
 accessing windows DLL's from RealBasic
Has someone an example to grab a still image from a standard windows
video input? I think. it should be possible without a special plugin ...

Frank

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:04:39 GMT

1. Using WIndows DLL with RealBasic?

2. Realbasic for Windows and an Access database?

3. Q: Accessing a window's parent window

4. ObjRexx under W95: How access .DLL's

5. Accessing DLL's in MicroFocus 3.4

6. Access to COMMON from C DLL's in MP4/CL

7. Can you access a Windows DLL from Clipper?

8. *.dll for direct port access under Windows NT

9. RXCOMM.DLL for windows, provides access to serial communications devices

10. Access of 16 Bit DLLs from Windows NT

11. Access to MS Windows DLLs w/Visualworks

12. How do you access DLL functions using Regina REXX under Windows NT