REALbasic Bible is off the ground! The tutorial project has begun!
Author Message
 REALbasic Bible is off the ground! The tutorial project has begun!

The project to create a tutorial for RB has begun. It is now called the
REALbasic Bible (or for short RBB) and we need people! So everyone come on
out and sign up!

If you want to sign up first check the site out (bottom of the e-mail) and
then send me a note.

The site is up now. With a Bulletin Board, Mailing List, Anonymous FTP and
more!

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Please just check it out!
--
Matt Ronge

Monkeybread Software
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 24 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 REALbasic Bible is off the ground! The tutorial project has begun!

Quote:

> The project to create a tutorial for RB has begun. It is now called the
> REALbasic Bible (or for short RBB) and we need people! So everyone come on
> out and sign up!

> If you want to sign up first check the site out (bottom of the e-mail) and
> then send me a note.

> The site is up now. With a Bulletin Board, Mailing List, Anonymous FTP and
> more!

> http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.com/other/rbb/

> Please just check it out!

Cool! I want a copy   : )
-bill

Wed, 25 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 REALbasic Bible is off the ground! The tutorial project has begun!

Quote:

>> The project to create a tutorial for RB has begun. It is now called the
>> REALbasic Bible (or for short RBB) and we need people! So everyone come on
>> out and sign up!

>> If you want to sign up first check the site out (bottom of the e-mail) and
>> then send me a note.

>> The site is up now. With a Bulletin Board, Mailing List, Anonymous FTP and
>> more!

>> http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.com/other/rbb/

>> Please just check it out!

> Cool! I want a copy   : )
> -bill

If you want a copy... come on in as a helper in the project to built it and
spread it over the net!

-----
The brain where the idea came from...

Marc-Andr Landry a.k.a. Dj Xeno

    http://homepage.mac.com/djxeno/

Fri, 27 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help - Can't get first program off the ground

2. Help I am having an Internal error:tpsbt.cpp line 1477

3. I am having touble logging alarm status in labview

4. I am having problems setting the page break through Active X

5. I am having trouble reading a time stamp on a video using OCR

6. I am having a problem configuring my DAQ to generate continous waveforms

7. I am having array problems in MS FORTRAN ver 3.31

8. I am having compiler problems with MS FORTRAN 3.31

9. Interesting project beginning soon in Toronto

10. Smalltalk on the small end (was: Advice requested: GUI project beginning)

11. Beginning Logo lesson plans/project ideas?

12. Craps -- a beginning project