Editable Listbox Problem
Author Message
 Editable Listbox Problem

Hi,

I've got a problem with a listbox which contains some editable cells
(celltype=3). AFAIK, the editing of a listbox-cell ends, when the user
types RETURN or ESCAPE or clicks another cell of the listbox.
The problem is, that I need a method to exit this edit-mode from inside
the code. In other words: I have to simulate that the user has pressed
the return-key.
Unfortunately, setting the celltype back to 1 doesn't work as soon as
the user has started editing the cell.

Any Ideas?

Ciao
Achim

--
1997 hatte Microsoft angeblich ber 500 Millionen US$
Telefonkosten, um Anfragen von Usern zu beantworten,

Sat, 04 Dec 2004 06:56:22 GMT

1. Using Cut Copy & Paste in Editable Listboxes

2. Q: Listbox Editable Cells?

3. Editable listbox in Tcl

4. editable listbox?

5. Listbox editable...

6. Editable table control - a problem :)

7. ANNOUNCE: Tktable v2.7 - 2D editable table/matrix widget

8. Creating a non-user-editable text widget

9. ANN: editable Python To-DO List now live at www.python.org

10. ANN: editable Python To-DO List now live at www.python.org

11. Python code editable/viewable by user

12. Editable field length in wxGrid