turning off backdrop ?
Author Message
 turning off backdrop ?

If I have set a window's backdrop to a picture file, how do I disable it in
code?

I tried window.backdrop = false or something, but it didnt work..

Do i have to make a new macos-grey image and use that as a backdrop or can i
disable it in code?

thanks

julius

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 02:59:53 GMT
 turning off backdrop ?

Quote:

> I tried window.backdrop = false or something, but it didnt work..

Window.Backdrop=Nil will work. Backdrop is a picture object.

Regards, Uwe.
--
panic: We are{*filter*} here ...

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 03:25:50 GMT
 turning off backdrop ?

Quote:

>> I tried window.backdrop = false or something, but it didnt work..

> Window.Backdrop=Nil will work. Backdrop is a picture object.

> Regards, Uwe.

thanks!

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 14:18:00 GMT

1. Turn Computer off with RB

2. RTF - Can't turn off ISDIRTY=TRUE

3. Turning off pc speaker

4. Turn off mask for browse...

5. Turn off right click popup

6. CW55 turn off list control marking

7. Turn off AutoInc outside a form???

8. Turning off flat button option - where is it??

9. XP turning off backing up files afer I/O

10. How do you turn off Progress screen in C4 ABC

11. Turning F1 off

12. C4b: How to turn off records not found message