font in editfields doenst work ?
Author Message
 font in editfields doenst work ?

Hello there.

I still can't seem to get it working.

i have a bevelbutton which code is

textwindow.notefield.textfont = "Helvetica" but it doesn't change the font
in the notefield (editfield)

Ive set the editfields to use styled text but it makes no difference...

anyone got any tips?

/j

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 font in editfields doenst work ?

Quote:

> Hello there.

> I still can't seem to get it working.

> i have a bevelbutton which code is

> textwindow.notefield.textfont = "Helvetica" but it doesn't change the font
> in the notefield (editfield)

> Ive set the editfields to use styled text but it makes no difference...

> anyone got any tips?

> /j

You have to select the text, and then change SelTextFont.

textwindow.notefield.SelStart = 0
textwindow.notefield.SelLength = len(textwindow.notefield.text)
textwindow.notefield.SelTextFont = "Helvetica"

Or else you have to learn to parse the TextStyleData string, which has
been posted here before (look on deja.com).

--
"In a world full of lies / Which tug at the truth
 I'm taking no sides.. Now I recognize you."

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 font in editfields doenst work ?

Quote:
>> /j

> You have to select the text, and then change SelTextFont.

> textwindow.notefield.SelStart = 0
> textwindow.notefield.SelLength = len(textwindow.notefield.text)
> textwindow.notefield.SelTextFont = "Helvetica"

> Or else you have to learn to parse the TextStyleData string, which has
> been posted here before (look on deja.com).

Thanks!!

/j

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to change font in editfields?

2. how to change font/size in editfields

3. Selecting non-English fonts for EditFields?

4. Editfield, fonts and large piece of text

5. Editfield.textsize=x dosen't work!

6. J2 ISIJ font problem work-around

7. How do I change the fonts on Visual Works on HPUX

8. Beta 2 - Font Pull Down doesn't work

9. Printer fonts don't work

10. How does cgi font work??

11. found font-lock, doesn't work...

12. Using DISLIN in Fortran and TeX fonts not working