Picture to String/String to Picture
Author Message
 Picture to String/String to Picture

A while back I posted on this newsgroup for another way to make a picture a
string and a string a picture, mainly PNGf pictures.  The MBS plugin works
great, but I do not own this plugin and do not need many of its features or I
would buy it.  Also, the application I would use it on is freeware.  Does
anyone know of another way to do picture to string and string to picture?
Thanks in advance!
--
Greg Fiumara
malletandbare 'at' free.fr

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:45:27 GMT
 Picture to String/String to Picture

Quote:
> A while back I posted on this newsgroup for another way to make a picture a
> string and a string a picture, mainly PNGf pictures.  The MBS plugin works
> great, but I do not own this plugin and do not need many of its features or I
> would buy it.  Also, the application I would use it on is freeware.  Does
> anyone know of another way to do picture to string and string to picture?
> Thanks in advance!

Well picture to string is easy, just open the picture file as a
binarystream, and read it into whatever variable you want. For string to
picture, you'll have to save the file to disk as a binarystream, then open
it as a picture. That's my workaround anyway.

--
Remove SPAMSUCKS to reply to me

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:55:52 GMT

1. Load String To Picture ?

2. Converting A String To A Picture's Name

3. X-Face string to picture.

4. Screen Picture String Editor

5. Picture Tokens - Numeric to String Format

6. changing picture of string in report detail

7. Changing Picture string at runtime

8. String field with picture of p##########p

9. Runtime Picture Strings

10. Picture-string...?

11. Picture Strings

12. Pictures and Picture Links in EditFields