Compiling for windows
Author Message
 Compiling for windows

Hi,

I made an application, first for Mac, then for windows.
After taking care of any plug-in for mac-only, I tried to make a windows
version.
The compiling process stopped with an error saying that a plug-in
doesn't support Win32 builds.
I started to comment code, one method after another.
Finally, all lines were commented and the message remained.
Then, I deleted every methods, properties, modules, objects and windows
(by trying to compile
between all steps) and the message remained, with my blank project.
Then, I quit realBasic, I moved the "Plugins" folder on the desktop, and
I retried with the same error.

What's the problem? (I'm using RB 2.1.1)

Thanks.

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:32:17 GMT
 Compiling for windows

Quote:

> Hi,

> What's the problem? (I'm using RB 2.1.1)

Why not RB 2.1.2?

Mfg
Christian

--
Windows is NOT a virus! - Viruses do something!

http://www.christians-software.de (Free Mac/Win software)

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:45:20 GMT
 Compiling for windows

Quote:

> > Hi,

> > What's the problem? (I'm using RB 2.1.1)

> Why not RB 2.1.2?

Because I don't have it.

Do you think that it will resolve the problem?

Sat, 01 May 2004 01:37:00 GMT
 Compiling for windows

Quote:

> Because I don't have it.

> Do you think that it will resolve the problem?

Why not? Maybe your bug is the one that was fixed in 2.1.2.
Download it on RS' FTP Server.

Mfg
Christian

--
Also so langsam habe ich mit diesen Rechten die Faxen{*filter*}e.
Kann man das nicht abschalten? Ich brauche sie echt nicht.

                    Steffen Bendix in de.comp.sys.mac.misc ber MacOS X

Sat, 01 May 2004 05:10:33 GMT
 Compiling for windows
Christian Schmitz wrote :

Quote:

> > Because I don't have it.

> > Do you think that it will resolve the problem?

> Why not? Maybe your bug is the one that was fixed in 2.1.2.
> Download it on RS' FTP Server.

Thanks, I'll try.

Sat, 01 May 2004 05:37:12 GMT
 Compiling for windows

Quote:

>> Hi,
>> What's the problem? (I'm using RB 2.1.1)
> Why not RB 2.1.2?

Or RB 3.52

--
Email Cleaner does convenient re-wrapping on badly wrapped emails and
newsgroup-posts. Badly wrapped lines is a problem every Internet User

Email Cleaner works from inside all of your Mac programs, from one
button click.

<www.elfdata.com/emailcleaner/>

Sat, 01 May 2004 19:38:00 GMT

1. Compiling to Windows

2. Compiling to Windows

3. Compiling for Window

4. Compiling for Window

5. Compiling for windows

6. problems when compiling to windows

7. Help systeem freezes when compiling for windows

8. Compiling to Windows

9. 1.5.2c1 will not compile on Windows NT SP4 with VC++ 6.0 SP1

10. compiling under windows NT: missing: pytonmain.c

11. .tbc-file under Linux (compiled under Windows)

12. Compiling on windows