REALdatabase not null and primary key not working
Author Message
 REALdatabase not null and primary key not working

Hi Folks,
I'm attempting to create a table in new REAL database with the
following code:

 sqlStr = "CREATE TABLE project(id integer NOT NULL, Name varchar,
Description varchar, primary key (id))"

db.SQLExecute(sqlStr)

It creates the table with no problem and creates each field with no
problems.  However, it doesn't make the field "id" not null OR the
primary key.  I've checked this with REALdb Tools X.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks,
Bob Keeney
BKeeney Software Inc.

Tue, 18 Jan 2005 05:33:31 GMT

1. Null Record is not always Null

2. Cntl Key not working as usual.

3. Group key not working to select record(s) problem CW2.003

4. clarion 2.1 key files not working with clarion 4

5. List box in source procedure - Up and Down Key not work

6. Up/Down arrow key not working

7. Alert Key not Working

8. Hot keys not working???

9. KEY attribute of MENU not working?

10. F11 key not working

11. PC keys shuffled +/or not working in F-PC

12. When I write text in LabView, My enter key do not work