Midi into RB app's HOW?
Author Message
 Midi into RB app's HOW?

How do I get my opcode midi interface usable within a RB app. i.e. play
note on midi keyboard viola sound from computer?

Any ideas

Thu, 06 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Midi into RB app's HOW?

Quote:
>How do I get my opcode midi interface usable within a RB app. i.e. play
>note on midi keyboard viola sound from computer?

>Any ideas

NotePlayer??? What about apple Events?
-sonicblur

________________________

===========================
*  Visit Sonic Metropolis at:  *
* http://metrosonic.8m.com  *
************************
                Quote:
    "See you next game!"

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. launching an RB app from another RB app - appleevents

2. MIDI sequencing with RB

3. Midi & RB

4. MIDI file parser, MIDI classes

5. Adding 'Applescriptability' to a RB application

6. There's still a problem with mod_ruby's Makefile.RB

7. Localization (multi-language) apps with RB 3.5

8. Weird problem running two RB apps simultaneously in Win32

9. RB apps slow?

10. scripting windows app from rb

11. Slow running built RB apps on G3/400 system

12. Making your RB apps Scriptable