Is there any way to pump waiting messages in the loop
Author Message
 Is there any way to pump waiting messages in the loop

Hi,
I am looking for the way to pump up the waiting events inside the loop
in RealBasic.
For example in CodeWarrior I can do this:

while (1)
{
    WaitNextEvent(everyEvent, &theEvent, 60, nil);
    DoSomeThingOr CheckingForNetwork();

Quote:
}

Anh Ngo

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there any way to pump waiting messages in the loop
You don't need to do that in RB.  It is already done.

-Squirrel

00000001
00100110
01001110
01100111
10110001

Life is a test, only a test.  If this were REAL life, we would have been given
better instructions.

Wed, 26 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am using a timed while loop and am unable to get the loop...

2. making a For loop wait

3. Using the Wait function in while loops?

4. wait loops

5. Wait statements and while loops

6. probs with WAIT UNTIL in a LOOP

7. I am running a vi that crashes after a period of time with no error message

8. I am not getting group messages

9. interfacing non-WAIT state cpu buses to slow peripherals with WAIT signal

10. Windows 95 Message Loop

11. Re on Re: Message Loop [Enter xx, xx]

12. Win95 Message Loop