Draging listbox rows
Author Message
 Draging listbox rows

Is there any way to allow a user to rearrange the rows of a list box by
dragging them? I'm trying to get an effect similar to what happens in
Macast or Soundjam when you drag the songs up or down in the playlist.
Thanks.

(BTW: I'm going by EonDiode now)

-- EonDiode

                    Bungie is dead, reverof nohtaram
                        http://www.*-*-*.com/
                      http://www.*-*-*.com/

                   Mail me: eondiode (at) mac (dot) com
          ATM (about this mac) http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 19 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Draging listbox rows

Quote:

> Is there any way to allow a user to rearrange the rows of a list box by
> dragging them? I'm trying to get an effect similar to what happens in
> Macast or Soundjam when you drag the songs up or down in the playlist.
> Thanks.

Not with RB's listbox.

Realbug it.

Mfg
Christian

--
Your mouse has moved.
Windows has to reboot for changes to take effect.

http://www.christians-software.de (Free Mac/Win software)

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Draging listbox rows

wrote on 8/2/00 5:43 PM:

Quote:
> Is there any way to allow a user to rearrange the rows of a list box by
> dragging them? I'm trying to get an effect similar to what happens in
> Macast or Soundjam when you drag the songs up or down in the playlist.

There are a few 3rd party listbox classes which may be able to do that.
Search the archives of the mailing list for references to OpenListBox.
Also, my PICTcells class supports row dragging:
http://people.vanderbilt.edu/~doug.holton/basic/

Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wanted: Simple draggable hierarchical listbox, not RAM hog, custom icons, row height

2. Listbox Row Height?

3. Listbox add row to different columns

4. Listbox add row : question

5. listbox: is the row a folder or not?

6. Trouble getting the last row of a ListBox

7. Adding rows to a folder in listbox

8. Adjusting ListBox row height

9. Listbox row won't highlight

10. Getting Listbox rows to deduct...

11. color of selected row in a listbox

12. Can I freeze first row from listbox?