Visual basic or real basic?
Author Message
 Visual basic or real basic?

Hello,
I am considering brushing up on my basic.  It has been decades since I last
programed.  The last basic I used was microsoft basic for dos.

For widows development, should I consider real basic?  I have been told that
Visual Basic is the only way to go.
I like the idea of writting for both platforms, but widows is my primary
consern.

Thanks.

Sat, 02 Aug 2003 05:27:48 GMT
 Visual basic or real basic?

Quote:

> Hello,
> I am considering brushing up on my basic.  It has been decades since I last
> programed.  The last basic I used was microsoft basic for dos.

> For widows development, should I consider real basic?  I have been told that
> visual basic is the only way to go.
> I like the idea of writting for both platforms, but widows is my primary
> consern.

Hi,
If you have a Mac and you want your apps to work perfectly on it, you
need Realbasic.
If you need all features from Windows, you'll need VisualBasic.

Mfg
Christian

--
Error -38772: out of signatures!   A)bort B)ail out C)ancel Q)uit

http://www.christians-software.de (Free Mac/Win software)

Sat, 02 Aug 2003 06:00:25 GMT

1. Please help Visual Basic Programer with simple read/write text file routine---Real Basic 2.1

2. Switching to Real Basic from Visual Basic?

3. old BASIC to REAL BASIC ?

4. BASIC, VISUAL BASIC, C++, DELPHI SOFTWARE FRO CHEAP PRICE

5. Visual dBase vs. Visual Basic

6. visual basic versus visual c++

7. visual ada / visual basic comparisons needed

8. Creating - Fortran 77 dll for use in Visual Basic 6.0 (not using Compaq Visual Fortran)

9. Variable exchange in Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Fortran 5.0

10. compag visual fortran dll callable from visual basic 6

11. Digital Visual Fortran(DVF) or Visual Basic??

12. Visual FORTRAN and Visual Basic.