change control tab order at runtime
Author Message
 change control tab order at runtime

Is there a way to change the control tab order in a window at runtime,
or is it only available at design time from the format menu?
I would like to be able to change it depending on which item is chosen
by the user from a popup menu.

Thanks,
Phil McIntosh

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 00:43:58 GMT
 change control tab order at runtime

Quote:

> Is there a way to change the control tab order in a window at runtime

No.

Quote:
> or is it only available at design time from the format menu?

Yep.

Quote:
> I would like to be able to change it depending on which item is chosen
> by the user from a popup menu.

Your only option then is to intercept the Tab key and control the
keyboard focus yourself.

HTH,
- Joe

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 03:58:15 GMT

1. Changing order of TAB controls (2)

2. Changing control order at runtime

3. "Tab" control and Tab order of controls inside the tab

4. How to change the tab order

5. Changing EditFields tab-order?

6. change order for tab...

7. Changing the order of TABs

8. Changing field order on form with multiple tabs

9. how to change Tabs order?

10. Changing Tab Order

11. MASKing changes tab order...

12. CW2.0 Cannot change tab order PROBLEM