quicktime sound problem
Author Message
 quicktime sound problem

Hello

I have integrate a sound as quicktime file in my project and i have built my
project

I have drag my quicktime file in the trasch and my   software play not the
quicktime sound
What can i do for adjust my problem

Thank you
Michel

Wed, 05 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 quicktime sound problem
Hello

I have integrate a sound as quicktime file in my project and i have built my
project

I have drag my quicktime file in the trasch and my   software play not the
quicktime sound
What can i do for adjust my problem

Thank you
Michel

Wed, 05 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 quicktime sound problem

Quote:
>I have integrate a sound as quicktime file in my project and i have built
>my
>project

>I have drag my quicktime file in the trasch and my   software play not the
>quicktime sound
>What can i do for adjust my problem

Hmmm..... It should stay as long as it is built, but otherwise, you could try
building it running, making shure it plays, Then delete it and try again... If
it does not work you may have to keep it in the same folder as the application
if you choose to distribute it.

-sonicblur

________________________

===========================
*  Visit Sonic Metropolis at:  *
* http://metrosonic.8m.com  *
************************
                Quote:
    "See you next game!"

Thu, 06 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Quicktime sound conversions

2. Problems with Quicktime under Windows

3. Quicktime problem Mac > PC

4. clipper dos sound to windows sound card

5. Sound through the sound card for MSWLogo?

6. REXX: Sound.CMD --- simple sound player !

7. sound WAVE sound

8. SOUND-a-SOUND

9. snack sound and multiple sound cards

10. Sound Problem in Realbasic