QTVR and Carbon Sloooooow
Author Message
 QTVR and Carbon Sloooooow

Hi All,

I am making an app for OSX/Classic/Windows that will allow the user to load
and view a QTVR panoramic.  I have everything working, however under Carbon
(either OS X or 9 too) there seems to be a slow down issue when panning the
image it is really jerky and not smooth as it should be.  If I move the
mouse while I pan, then the pano speeds up and is smooth.  The same effect
is happening with the Zoom in and Zoom out buttons on the Movie control.
This same pano works fine under MoviePlayer itself, just not within RB or
Compiled app.  Is this a bug?  Has anyone any suggestions for this or any
tips on using QTVR movies with RB Carbon?  I hope I can get this figured
out, otherwise I can't release an OSX version of this neat Myst Like game.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:03:01 GMT

1. NEDIT in STSC/APL/PC*PLUS, sloooooow...

2. Another Try- Sloooooow printing

3. Why are LabView Graphics so sloooooow?

4. MF Cobol WB + Nt4 = Sloooooow

5. Tix 4.1 is sloooooow : ????

6. QTVR

7. qtvr converter

8. QTVR to VRML Converter

9. QTVR & Director

10. qtvr with hot spots

11. seeking WIN software to create QTVR panoramas

12. QTVR-ARTproject