Need to Declare a QuickTime function on Win, but dunno which's Win QT DLL
Author Message
 Need to Declare a QuickTime function on Win, but dunno which's Win QT DLL

I need to declare the following function,

Declare Function GetMediaHandler Lib "qtmlClient.dll" (theMedia as Integer)
as Integer

But the .dll is no longer valid.
Can Someone help me?

Felipe Baytelman

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 04:13:49 GMT
 Need to Declare a QuickTime function on Win, but dunno which's Win QT DLL

Quote:

> I need to declare the following function,

> Declare Function GetMediaHandler Lib "qtmlClient.dll" (theMedia as Integer)
> as Integer

> But the .dll is no longer valid.
> Can Someone help me?

In case you use the MBS Plugin, just send me an email and I add the
function you need.

Just yesterday I added TrackMBS, MediaMBS and MediaHandlerMBS classes.

Mfg
Christian

--
Four thousand functions in one REALbasic plug-in. The MBS Plugin.

<http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.html>

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 04:17:11 GMT
 Need to Declare a QuickTime function on Win, but dunno which's Win QT DLL

Quote:

>> I need to declare the following function,

>> Declare Function GetMediaHandler Lib "qtmlClient.dll" (theMedia as Integer)
>> as Integer

>> But the .dll is no longer valid.
>> Can Someone help me?

> In case you use the MBS Plugin, just send me an email and I add the
> function you need.

> Just yesterday I added TrackMBS, MediaMBS and MediaHandlerMBS classes.

> Mfg
> Christian

I don't.
Can you help me?
Or only if I have the MBS Plugin?
=D

F.B.

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 04:43:11 GMT
 Need to Declare a QuickTime function on Win, but dunno which's Win QT DLL

Quote:

> Can you help me?

Your declare looks correct to me.
The .dll may be optional in the dll name.

Quote:
> Or only if I have the MBS Plugin?

If you use the plugin I can add the function you need to the plugin. The
GetMediaHandler is allready used internally to generate a
MediaHandlerMBS object.

Mfg
Christian

--
Four thousand functions in one REALbasic plug-in. The MBS Plugin.

<http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.html>

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 05:11:26 GMT

1. Need Help in using Fortran DLL's with APL+Win

2. active x made on win95 won't run on win 2000/xp

3. Image viewing program won't work on Win NT

4. Realia 4.x programs won't run on Win 2000 RC2

5. Realia 4.x programs won't run on Win 2000 RC2

6. Declare's, Quicktime and datatypes

7. Need VHDL tools for Win NT/ Win 95

8. Win-DLL with tcl-function

9. seeking good WIN QuickTime Panorama creation software

10. Need a serial communication DLL for APL+Win

11. Win 98 & DLL's

12. Win DLL's in Assembly