Need Help: A Login Doohickey...
Author Message
 Need Help: A Login Doohickey...

I'm working on a project that would read from a list of user names and
passwords that would be checked when ever someone logged into the app. to
see if the username and password that that person logged in with are in the
list.  So, like, you'd have a list like so :

Name1/Password
Name2/Password
Bob/HisPassword

...and the login screen to the app would check what you typed in as your
identity against this list and prevent/allow passing

... Sorry if that is still confusing.. can anyone help me... please??????

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Still Need Help With Login Sequence Parsing-Please!

2. EiffelStore Database Login (ODBC, NT Authenticated Login)

3. Login procedure needed

4. Login Flowchart Needed

5. Need some kind of security login

6. help:displaying user/login name

7. expect help telnet no login and passwd

8. Help: get login name

10. Help needed converting 2.1 for DOS files - Clarion Expert needed

11. I need your help, very much, I need clip4win.lib and blinker.exe

12. Need help launching external non rexx command using VXREXX (VIO support needed) in OS/2