TabPanel usage
Author Message
 TabPanel usage

I'm writing a program in RealBasic 4.5.2 that uses TabPanels. The main
window has a panel with tabs A and B filling the window. Within tab
panel B, on the bottom half, is another TabPanel with two tabs C and D.
The problem is that controls from the bottom of panel A show thru when I
use tab B and then Tab D. Is this a bug in the TabPanel implemenatation,
or a bug on my part? Is there a work around?

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Horace

Thu, 17 Nov 2005 04:15:32 GMT
 TabPanel usage

Quote:
> I'm writing a program in RealBasic 4.5.2 that uses TabPanels. The main
> window has a panel with tabs A and B filling the window. Within tab
> panel B, on the bottom half, is another TabPanel with two tabs C and D.
> The problem is that controls from the bottom of panel A show thru when I
> use tab B and then Tab D. Is this a bug in the TabPanel implemenatation,
> or a bug on my part? Is there a work around?

> Any help would be deeply appreciated.

> Horace

It's the TabPanels. You cannot have a TabPanel inside of another TabPanel in
my experience, without encountering interface display problems. There is no
workaround, as far as I know, except to re-do your interface.

--
Remove SPAMSUCKS to reply to me

Thu, 17 Nov 2005 06:22:11 GMT

1. Problems with TabPanel under RB 4.5

2. Tabpanel controls

3. TabPanel -finding which panel was selected

4. TabPanel problems

5. popupmenu shadows persist in tabpanel

6. Flickering Canvas on TabPanel in classic OS

7. troubles with tabpanel

8. Disabling one tab of the tabpanel....

9. Re : TabPanel control in RB 2.0

10. Anyway to move object to different panel in TabPanel

11. Hide / Show tabs in a TabPanel

12. TabPanel and PagePanel in RB 4.5.1