Mounting Volumes in RB?
Author Message
 Mounting Volumes in RB?

Hi All,
How can I mount a volume of a server in Real Basic?

I have an alias of this server on my desktop, can I some how launch this
alias?

OR

Store the alias internally to my realbasic app and have RB open this
alias???

Many Thanks

Chris Moffatt

Fri, 03 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Mounting Volumes in RB?

Quote:

> Store the alias internally to my realbasic app and have RB open this
> alias???

This one is possible if you use my AliasMgr plugin:

http://www.tempel.org/rb/

--
Thomas Tempelmann

<mailto:tom$tempel.org>

Fri, 03 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems getting username used to mount network volumes.

2. One more Newby / mounted volume from a network

3. Volume in RB

4. How do I populate a popup w/mounted volumes?

5. RB QuickStart Guider from RB

6. launching an RB app from another RB app - appleevents

7. RB Entwickler gesucht / RB Developers wanted

8. RB: row order by RB database

9. protocol.rb http.rb 1.1.24

10. replace setup.rb/install.rb with builtin module

11. install.rb/setup.rb question

12. Bugs corrected in DBD/ODBC/ODBC.rb and DBD/Proxy/Proxy.rb