Any plans for PalmOS support?
Author Message
 Any plans for PalmOS support?

I recently purchased a Visor Prism, and after becoming rather infatuated with
the whole Palm experience, I decided to extend my programming knowledge into
the handheld region as well.  Although the current C programming interface is
quite adequate (and, I might add, the simplicity of the PalmOS makes writing
productive GUI code in C far less labor intensive than under, say, the MacOS) I
nevertheless miss the functionality of my preferred RB environment.
Metrowerks has implemented a quasi-RAD "constructor" tool in its PalmOS
programming kit, but I find this to be a rather poor substitute for the level
of Code/Control synergy that exists in the RB world.

Are there even any tentative plans to add PalmOS support for REALbasic?

-JWright239

Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:56:06 GMT
 Any plans for PalmOS support?

Quote:

> Are there even any tentative plans to add PalmOS support for REALbasic?

We can't reveal any such plans.  You'd hear about such a feature when
we release the first alpha that has it.

Cheers,
- Joe

Mon, 23 Jun 2003 07:23:51 GMT

1. Any plans to support PocketPC/WinCE?

2. APL support planned for Irma Workstation for Windows

3. APL support planned for Irma Workstation for Windows

4. Database support plans?

5. REAL*16 support planned for DEC Fortran on AXP systems

6. Any plan for win64 support in Tcl??

7. Planning for Tk 4.0 - ClientMessage support?

8. APL on PalmOS ???

9. Pay for C55 to PalmOS PDB interface - palmdblib.zip (0/1)

10. Interface to PalmOS

11. C55 to PalmOS

12. PalmOS databases and Clarion