control arrays and menu arrays
Author Message
 control arrays and menu arrays

Quote:

> Can someone give me information on how to get the ubound of a control
array?
> (basically the number of controls in that array)

Try following code. (this code count up uboud of RadioButton1 array)

=======
dim i,count as Integer

count = 0
for i = 0 to Self.ControlCount - 1
  if Self.Control(i) isa RadioButton1 then
    count = count + 1
  end if
next

======

or

======
dim count as Integer

count = 0
do
  count = count + 1
loop until RadioButton1(count) = nil

======

--

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 control arrays and menu arrays

--
If you get criticised for doing something you didnt do, then whats the reason
to not do it anyway? Your guilty of that crime no matter what you do.

Email: Anti-chaos. ICQ://26027485

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with with Array of U8 to Array of Array of Boolean

2. convert 2d array to 1d array without using shift registers and build array

3. Arrays: Build array in multiple for loops or replace array elements

4. Multidimensional array vs. array of array

5. Question about array ops on arrays of types of arrays of ...(ack)

6. adjustable-array-p, adjust-array and array-destruction

7. Delete a control from a control array

8. Control arrays in custom controls

9. Can a control reference its control array?

10. Accessing a control from control array

11. Menu Ring in Array

12. RealBasic Menu Arrays