Windows .bat files
Author Message
 Windows .bat files

Alright I'm doing an app that  will be for both mac & windows. I used an
AppleScript for mac, and I want to use a .bat file for Windows. I tried
importijng the .bat file into RealBasic, but I couldn't. So I tried copying
the text from inside the .bat file so that it looked like this:

Sub Action()
  #if TargetPPC then
  AirFight //the applescript
  #else TargetWin32 then

  copy UnrealTournament.exe AirfightUT.exe
  start AirfightUT.exe AirfightUT-Logo-Map INI=AirfightUT.ini
USERINI=AirfightUT_User.ini LOG=AirfightUT.log

End Sub

Any help would be greatly appreicated

Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:25:57 GMT
 Windows .bat files

Quote:

> Alright I'm doing an app that  will be for both mac & windows. I used an
> AppleScript for mac, and I want to use a .bat file for Windows. I tried
> importijng the .bat file into RealBasic, but I couldn't. So I tried copying
> the text from inside the .bat file so that it looked like this:

Save your bat file into a real file on the PC harddisk and launch it
using folderitem.launch.

Or send your commands to the OS using the shell class.

mfg
Christian

--
PLZ Suche
Das einzige Postleitzahlensuchprogramm fr Mac OS

Download unter <http://plz.macsw.de>

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 05:20:49 GMT

1. WINDOWS 2000: Setting Autoexec.bat & Config.SYS

2. Python in a .bat / #! on Windows

3. executing .BAT file?

4. Bat files under win2000

5. Running BAT files

6. Executing bat files

7. ASCII CODE IN BAT FILE

8. vorc.bat file

9. How to write .bat file to open telnet.exe to hostname

10. executing a .bat file

11. SEARCH.BAT - BBS file listings searcher.

12. REXX won't execute .BAT file on NT Server