Index in REALDatabase?
Author Message
 Index in REALDatabase?

I need to add an index to a database that is not the Primary key. When I am
looking at the Schema for the database and go into Edit mode for a table,
there is a grayed out button labeled "Indexes ..." I can never make it
active. Is this working? How do I get to it? Is there any way to create
an index from code that the REALDatabase will recognize?

Bill Mounce
Teknia Software

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. REALdatabase not null and primary key not working

2. Problem with 4.5 REALDatabase

3. RealDatabase: how to use dates in a query?

4. Can RealDatabase handle multiple cursors?

5. RealDatabase file type/creator

6. Joins in RealDatabase

7. functions and realdatabase

8. Limitation of RealDatabases, RealBasic or me?

9. How to delete a realdatabase table?

10. How to insert single quotes into a RealDatabase

11. REALDatabase vs OpenREALDatabase

12. REALDatabases problem...