mailing list archives?
Author Message
 mailing list archives?

HI All,

I'm just starting to learn RB and was looking for the "mailing list
archives". I found the link at RS pointing to Nat Irons site it at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ 't host
it any longer.

Anyone know if someone else has picked up the torch? Me thinks this is very
important resource for the community of RB users.

TIA

Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:38:24 GMT
 mailing list archives?

Quote:

> HI All,

> I'm just starting to learn RB and was looking for the "mailing list
> archives". I found the link at RS pointing to Nat Irons site it at
> http://bumppo.net/search/realbasic.html. Unfortunately Nat Irons can't host
> it any longer.

> Anyone know if someone else has picked up the torch? Me thinks this is very
> important resource for the community of RB users.

I still get hits on the bummpo site if I search from google.com.
Probably other search engines, too.

--
"In a world full of lies/That tug at the truth
 I'm taking no sides/Now I recognize you.." --DS

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 07:10:12 GMT

> HI All,

> I'm just starting to learn RB and was looking for the "mailing list
> archives". I found the link at RS pointing to Nat Irons site it at
> http://bumppo.net/search/realbasic.html. Unfortunately Nat Irons can't host
> it any longer.

Mfg
Christian

>Es gibt kein Programm unter Linux, das in der Lage ist, komplexere
>Word-Dokumente fehlerfrei anzuzeigen.

So ein Programm gibt es aber genausowenig unter Windows :-)

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:16:51 GMT

1. mailing list archives, announcements page

2. Invalid HTML code in mailing list archives

3. Guile mailing list archives (getting dizzy)

4. Want to get latest newsgroup/mail-list archives by FTP

5. ANNOUNCE: New Tcl mailings lists archive at ASPN

6. CMUCL mailing list archives?

7. Hypermail archive of mailing list/newsgroup

8. ADMIN: Announcement Mailing List & Archives

9. archive and mirror mailing list for comp.lang.tcl

10. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

11. Spreading load for large mailing lists (mail...)

12. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org