Bad Windows compile
Author Message
 Bad Windows compile

When I compile my programm for Windows,  nothing
does work! No button does function correctly and sometimes
the application crash. I use RB 2.1.2

What's going on?

Sebastian

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Bad Windows compile

Quote:

> When I compile my programm for Windows,  nothing
> does work! No button does function correctly and sometimes
> the application crash. I use RB 2.1.2

> What's going on?

Get 3.0a3.
And think about, which thinks are win32 compatible.
No AppleScript, No InterfaceLib, etc.

Mfg
Christian

--
"Ich gebe zu: Es gibt fr PC-Windows 1675342 Programme zur
Adressenverwaltung und 1410 Textverarbeitungen (wovon anderthalb

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Bad Windows compile

Quote:

> When I compile my programm for Windows,  nothing
> does work! No button does function correctly and sometimes
> the application crash. I use RB 2.1.2

Do try 3.0a5, a number of bugs in the Windows compiler have been
squashed.

Cheers,
-- Joe

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Bad Windows compile
Thank you, Joe
...und Danke Christian!

Sebastian

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Bad Windows compile

Quote:

> > When I compile my programm for Windows,  nothing
> > does work! No button does function correctly and sometimes
> > the application crash. I use RB 2.1.2

That also was my experience.

Quote:
> Do try 3.0a5, a number of bugs in the Windows compiler have been
> squashed.

And what I have found helpful is compiling small pieces of code at a
time. Because there is no windows de{*filter*}, you never can tell what
exactly is causing a crash. When you compile every time you add a few
lines to your code, things get a lot easier.

Besides, Joe, isn't there a possibility for the Real team to create a
de{*filter*} that runs in VPC?

--
Groeten,
Roel Griffioen

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compile of Tk on windows fails (bad makefile)

2. MS Fortan: Bad compile error?

3. windows compile of 8.3.3 compiled for threads available

4. windows.h not found, compiling 1.6.7 under cygwin/windows 2000

5. worse is worse (how to win, at last)

6. VHDL SUCKS BAD, REAL BAD !

7. bad, bad, posting...

8. I need help something bad with windows file dialog

9. Clarion-DOS and Windows-2000 (Bad email addr on previous msg)

10. bad loc fixupp under windows 95 with tlink32

11. bad loc fixupp under windows 95 with tlink32

12. Upcoming Windows XP replaces win ME and 2k This looks bad don't it