WTB: Older version of RealBasic
Author Message
 WTB: Older version of RealBasic

Looking to buy an older version (3.0-4.0) of the RealBasic
package for my son. I can't seem to find this on ebay.....

If you have one for sale, please contact Frank at:

frankr AT mdli DOC com

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 03:24:27 GMT
 WTB: Older version of RealBasic

Quote:

> Looking to buy an older version (3.0-4.0) of the RealBasic
> package for my son. I can't seem to find this on ebay.....

You can download older versions from
<ftp://ftp.realbasic.com/Assistance/>. Send RS an email and find out
what kind of license they'll sell you for your older version.

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 03:41:37 GMT

1. wtb: older version of labview for use on 80286 pc running dos6.0

2. Old versions of realbasic

3. WTB: old Digital DEC PDP-8 computer or software

4. WTB: Old Digital DEC PDP-8 Computer or software

5. WTB: Old OTI tools

6. WTB: old Digital DEC PDP-8 computer or parts

7. WTB: old Tek or Xerox Smalltalk system

8. WTB: old Digital DEC PDP-8 Mainframe

9. WTB: Old Digital DEC PDP-8 Computer or Software

10. WTB: $$ for your Old S'87 Libs - please read

11. WTB old SBT accounting (v6xx)

12. wtb: Old Digital DEC PDP-8 Computer or Software