troubles with tabpanel
Author Message
 troubles with tabpanel

My app use an invisible tabpanel. Each panel is populated with popups,
canvas, edit
fields, etc. I have trouble with the display of editfields : some of
theses are not displayed or are partially displayed, depending of the
position of other controls (in particular Canvas), in other layers of
the tabpanel. I use OS9.1.

Someone can help ? Thanks,

Jean-Jacques Montero

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 05:11:36 GMT

1. Problems with TabPanel under RB 4.5

2. Tabpanel controls

3. TabPanel -finding which panel was selected

4. TabPanel problems

5. popupmenu shadows persist in tabpanel

6. Flickering Canvas on TabPanel in classic OS

7. Disabling one tab of the tabpanel....

8. Re : TabPanel control in RB 2.0

9. Anyway to move object to different panel in TabPanel

10. TabPanel usage

11. Hide / Show tabs in a TabPanel

12. TabPanel and PagePanel in RB 4.5.1