Win question 
Author Message
 Win question

I am developing a program that will have to run on windows :(

I would like to put up a "properties" window/menu when they right-click on a
icon I have on my window.

My questions is can this be done with RealBasic and how?

Thanks for the help,

Steve



Sun, 26 Sep 2004 05:09:48 GMT  
 Win question

Quote:

> I am developing a program that will have to run on windows :(

That's a normal use of RB.

Quote:
> I would like to put up a "properties" window/menu when they right-click on a
> icon I have on my window.

There is a contextual menu control you drop from the toolbar on the
window. And than in one of the mousedown events you use the function
"isCMMclick" to see if it's a right click. If yes you open the menu.

Mfg
Christian

--
Beruehmte letzte Woerter (09):
Ja, steht doch so im Handbuch, oder etwa nicht?

http://www.christians-software.de (Kostenlose Mac/Win Software)



Sun, 26 Sep 2004 06:48:34 GMT  
 Win question
Worked great.

Thanks for the help,

Steve



Quote:

>> I am developing a program that will have to run on windows :(

> That's a normal use of RB.

>> I would like to put up a "properties" window/menu when they right-click on a
>> icon I have on my window.

> There is a contextual menu control you drop from the toolbar on the
> window. And than in one of the mousedown events you use the function
> "isCMMclick" to see if it's a right click. If yes you open the menu.

> Mfg
> Christian



Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:00:01 GMT  
 
 [ 3 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Converting from DOS Clarion 2.1 to Clarion for Win - Questions

2. MF Cobol for DOS/Win Question

3. A Quick Win question ?

4. Tk-Win Questions

5. V/Win questions

6. Smalltalk/V Win questions

7. Non CW Question : Win 2k Adv Server keeps rebooting

8. Win 32 API Questions

9. YAWin2KQ (Yet Another Win 2K Question)

10. Question about serial communications under win 95

11. Win 3.11 question

12. HUGS for Win 32 environment question

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software