3D in RealBASIC?
Author Message
 3D in RealBASIC?

Quote:
>How can I get 3D in RealBasic. Not just an object, like 3DMF, but an
>entire scene that can be moved around in from programming in RealBasic.
>Is there any source code or libraries I could use that could navigate a
>3D scene? I have the capability of making 3D files in a variety of
>formats. Thanks for your time.

If you have read the old messages, you would know what you need.
-sonicblur

________________________

===========================
*  Visit Sonic Metropolis at:  *
* http://www.*-*-*.com/  *
************************
                Quote:
    "See you next game!"

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 3D in RealBASIC?
RB3d Plugin

-Ryan Powers

----------

Quote:

>>How can I get 3D in RealBasic. Not just an object, like 3DMF, but an
>>entire scene that can be moved around in from programming in RealBasic.
>>Is there any source code or libraries I could use that could navigate a
>>3D scene? I have the capability of making 3D files in a variety of
>>formats. Thanks for your time.

> If you have read the old messages, you would know what you need.
> -sonicblur

> ________________________

> ===========================
> *  Visit Sonic Metropolis at:  *
> * http://metrosonic.8m.com  *
> ************************
>                 Quote:
>     "See you next game!"

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 3D in RealBASIC?
RB3d plug is available at www.essencesw.com

Louis Chartrand

http://louisxiv.hypermart.net

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 3D in RealBASIC?

Quote:
>RB3d plug is available at www.essencesw.com

It's out?!?!?!?
Cool! I better get it quick!
-sonicblur

________________________

===========================
*  Visit Sonic Metropolis at:  *
* http://metrosonic.8m.com  *
************************
                Quote:
    "See you next game!"

Sun, 23 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 3D in RealBASIC?

2. Sound in RealBasic 4 Prof. (er, RealBasic)

3. Matching Data Types between RealBasic and the RealBasic Database

4. realbasic to excel/realbasic vers excel

5. accessing 3D FFT data as 1D/3D complex/real arrays

6. ? subroutine to check if a 3D point is in the 3D region or not

7. Looping over a directory and reading Jpegs into a database -- Realbasic 4.5

8. Access serial (via USB) port in RealBasic - example source wanted

9. Is this doable in RealBasic?

10. RealBasic 4.5 ???

11. WTB: Older version of RealBasic

12. RBscript missing on 68K system with realbasic 3.5.2