Modules shared between two apps?
Author Message
 Modules shared between two apps?

Hmm, this prolly is a really basic question but i don't know the answer
so i'll try.

Is there someway make a module completely independent within a project?
i.e. i have two (with more coming along)  that all manipulate the same
style of data structures so i've decided to create a module handle the
overwhelmingly common data manipulations... but as one can imagine, the
module itself is a work in progress. So is there anyway to make it so
that when i make changes to the module, it will be reflected in both
apps... or do i have to make due with export/import repeatedly?
Eli
--
If you build something from the inside out,
you'll have no difficulties penetrating from the outside in

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:50:47 GMT
 Modules shared between two apps?

Quote:

> Hmm, this prolly is a really basic question but i don't know the answer
> so i'll try.

> Is there someway make a module completely independent within a project?

I have 30 apps sharing the same code for an about box, but I need to
copy code/modules between.

I asked RS via Realbugs for a modul sharing, but till today, nothing was
put into RB.

Perhaps you use Realbugs, too?

Mfg
Christian

--
Last year, out in California, at a PC users group, there was a demo of
smart speech recognition software. Before the demonstrator could begin

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 05:58:14 GMT

1. Sharing Memory between two seperate Apps

2. Sharing code between two .app files

3. Clipper app sharing CDX with FoxPro app

4. Round Two, Shared Libraries

5. Two dictionaries sharing one file

6. Sharing two PC's

7. Share Global Variables data between two separate programs in one machine

8. unintentionaly shared attributes in two different instances

9. Sharing clock time of two PC's.

10. read two sets of data from two spread sheet files to two arrays problem

11. Multi-User app, Problem with shared file access

12. Sharing APP in Invisible LAN