Contextual menu
Author Message
 Contextual menu

Bonjour,

I want to have a contextualmenu with submenu.
is that possible ?
How ? (without plugin)

Merci

--
Eric POUSSE
7, rue de la Californie

Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Contextual menu

Quote:

> Bonjour,

> I want to have a contextualmenu with submenu.
> is that possible ?
> How ? (without plugin)

No.
Send a feature request to RS using REALbugs.

Mfg
Christian

--
Last year, out in California, at a PC users group, there was a demo of
smart speech recognition software. Before the demonstrator could begin

Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Contextual menu…

2. Contextual Menus

3. Contextual Menu in an Edit Field??????

4. Contextual Menus written in RealBasic?

5. Contextual menus…

6. Contextual menu over Listbox with auto-select ?

7. |FXRUBY] contextual menu in an Icon List

8. registry hack for wish shell contextual menus

9. Good contextual REXX editor

10. Contextual help application

11. Menu ID of Bevel Button Menu

12. Menu Items in OS X Apple Menu