Adding controls to a window by code
Author Message
 Adding controls to a window by code

I know the question has been aswered before, but I can't find a way to get
it to work. I have a window with several controls of different kind, each
one has been put in a control array by settings its index to 0.

Now  I need to add items to each control array, but I don't know how to do
that. The Append method doesn't work :

    // MyWindow is a window with One EditField
    // defined as MyEditField(0) in the properties palette
    MyWindow.MyEditField.Append new EditField

I believe I'm missing something obvious! Thanks for any clue.

--
Benoit
bende at terravirtual dot net

Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:36:12 GMT
 Adding controls to a window by code

Quote:

> I know the question has been aswered before, but I can't find a way to get
> it to work. I have a window with several controls of different kind, each
> one has been put in a control array by settings its index to 0.

> Now  I need to add items to each control array, but I don't know how to do
> that. The Append method doesn't work :

>     // MyWindow is a window with One EditField
>     // defined as MyEditField(0) in the properties palette
>     MyWindow.MyEditField.Append new EditField

dim mef as MyEditField
mef = new MyEditField

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 05:35:19 GMT

1. Dynamically added code in ABC under control

2. Source Code Problem: Loop true all controls on a window

3. Looking for Ruby/Tk code for Windows style Tree Control

4. Source Control for VW, VAST and added environments

5. Adding controls to classes

6. Adding MouseDown to a control

7. Dynamically adding custom controls to new classes

8. Adding controls to classes

9. Dynamic adding of timer control

10. Adding an Active X control

11. How to add a Custom control