Replace text
Author Message
 Replace text

Hello all!
I have to make an app that open a text file, replaces all cr (chr(11)?)
with a cr linux compatibile (chr(13)?), save as text and no more.
How is the best way? Consider that I run in trouble when I try to find
the macintosh cr and replaceing too.

thanks a lot?

--
Sergio
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 18:15:35 GMT
 Replace text

Quote:

> Hello all!
> I have to make an app that open a text file, replaces all cr (chr(11)?)
> with a cr linux compatibile (chr(13)?), save as text and no more. How is
> the best way? Consider that I run in trouble when I try to find the
> macintosh cr and replaceing too.

> thanks a lot?

Did you try using TextInputStream to read each line, and then using a
TextOutputStream with Delimiter=chr(11) to write each line?

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 02:29:31 GMT

1. Replacing text at specific locations

2. Search and replace text in a file based on a specific line

3. Replacing text within a line

4. Replacing text using awk (but in a c shell)

5. Find and replace text in every record

6. gsub() replacement containing replaced text

7. Replace Text in Open WATCOM Windows NT Editor

8. Parsing challenge -- Replace text

9. Replace text with image

10. Replacing text for all files in a directory

11. replacing text on canvas

12. suggestions for replacing text